2-Year Extended Warranty (Half-Helmet)
🥇 2-Year Extended Warranty 🥇
Our high-quality low-profile half helmets are manufactured using the most advanced technology. The helmets are produced for the protection of motorcyclists and are designed exclusively for use on motorcycles.
The warranty on half helmets is issued to the original owner against manufacturing and material defects, valid for a period of two years!
The half helmet was designed and manufactured with the objective of satisfying your requirements. To ensure your safety and that of your passenger, you should respect all safety rules.
The 2-year Half Helmets warranty provides a guarantee to the first buyer that a defective product shall be replaced or repaired free of charge, provided that this does not cover issues beyond the manufacturer’s control, such as normal wear and tear or damage to the helmet resulting from an accident, fall or abusive use.
To ensure proper maintenance and your safety, Family Avenue strongly recommends that you always read the product manual very carefully before using the helmet, and that you always keep the helmet in a safe place.
Warranty Policy and Procedures
All warranty-related complaints should be lodged at the Family Avenue website where the helmet was acquired. In order for the warranty-related complaint to be considered, the buyer must notify the site about the problem, presenting the proof of purchase document / original receipt, and filling in the complaint form. After receiving the complaint form, the Family Avenue team shall evaluate it.
If the warranty is activated, Family Avenue shall do everything in its power to rapidly assist the client; however, it must be noted that the length of the assistance period shall depend on the technical evaluation of the product, with a maximum duration of 15 days.
Family Avenue shall replace the helmet or helmet part (s) and reship the item (s) to the client.
Should Family Avenue be obliged to replace the helmet or helmet parts as per the warranty, Family Avenue reserves the right to execute the job under the terms of the warranty, using replacement parts from the most recent or compatible version with the same value. Family Avenue shall return any product immediately if the Client fails to respect the methods and time limits foreseen in the attendant legislation relative to the communication of the warranty activation; or if the product is not properly packaged and accompanied by a copy of the proof of purchase document. Family Avenue is not responsible for any damage suffered by the product during its transport due to insufficient packaging.
Family Avenue cannot be held responsible in relation to the product, nor is the company liable for any warranty, in the following cases:
1) Helmets without a type-approval label
2) Any damage caused by the impact due to a fall or accident,
3) Aesthetical (scratches, cracks, etc) or functional damage owing to impact from road detritus or impact with the ground or solid objects during the use or transport of the helmet or inadequate use of components and accessories (visors, peaks, etc).
4) Damage or wear of interior linings resulting from normal use and/or abuse.
5) Alterations and/or installation of accessories that do not belong to Family Avenue (Glue, adhesive products, paints, fasteners, etc.)
6) Inadequate adjustment: it is the user’s responsibility to ensure a proper adjustment at the moment of purchase.
7) Use of or contact with harmful chemicals or exposure to sources of intense heat.
8) Inadequate use: abnormal conditions (for example, immersion in water), lack of maintenance or care, inadequate handling or packaging, improper handling of components or accessories such as visors, peaks, etc.
9) Aging due to the normal wear of internal fibers or foam, and the visual aspect of exterior parts or visors (scratches, marks, etc.).
10) Loss of color intensity or wearing out of the colors (especially Gloss and Mate) due to prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light, decorative lights, inclement weather, or various other sources and types of dirt.
The occurrence of any of the aspects referred to above absolves the Family Avenue brand of any responsibility. Apart from these cases, Family Avenue cannot consider the following subjective situations as being defects covered by the warranty: aesthetic nuances, problems related to comfort, size, noises or small-scale resonance, aerodynamics, etc.
All Family Avenue warranties are valid for 2 years counting from the date of purchase. Glues, resins, and other materials used in the production of a helmet may affect the lining materials. Hair oils, body products, cosmetics as well as normal wear, all contribute to the helmet’s deterioration, and therefore a replacement every 3-4 years is a recommendation shared by all helmet manufacturers.
VERY IMPORTANT: never purchase a used helmet. Helmets, like other products, are perishable goods. The materials that make up the helmets will degrade with time, and especially so if the helmet is in use. Therefore all Brands recommend that a helmet replacement be planned for every 3-4 years, or each time the helmet suffers a strong impact as a result of an accident (or any equivalent impact) – even if no damage is apparent.
In the event that a complaint is accepted but helmet repair is not viable for technical reasons, or if a specific component is unavailable, Family Avenue agrees to present the client with an advantageous offer, taking into consideration the age of the product – namely the replacement of the helmet by an identical one.
Order now before it is sold out!